List of Tables
1. Little Businesses, Large Hopes
2. Theory and Evidence
3. Who Wants to Be a Microentrepreneur and Why?
4. Getting Started: Resources for Microenterprise
5. The Bottom Line: Business and Household
6. Microenterprise Performance
7. Beyond Profit: Multiple Outcomes of Microenterprise
8. Fighting Poverty or Promoting Development?
Appendix A. Glossary
Appendix B. Research Methods
Appendix C. Entrepreneurs, Demographic Characteristics, and Their Businesses
Appendix D. Business and Household Financial Outcomes
About the Authors